Register with Travel Fizz to get the quality advice about the study opportunities available in canada.Once you registered with Travel Fizz you will be guided carefully through various key stages,to get enrolled in the college/university of your choice in Canada.


A list of following documents are require to apply for study visa in Canada.

  • Attested copies of higher and secondary(X,XII) & Graduate Degree (if applicable), mark sheets including Backlogs.
  • Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
  • GRE,GMAT Result if necessary for course.
  • Reference letters from colleges & employers.
  • student’s passport copy.
  • Certificates of extra-curricular activities.
  • Passport sized photographs.
  • work experience certificates (If applicable).
  • Resume.
  • SOP.


English Requirement

Diploma and Bachelor degrees: IELTS 6.0/ 6.5 band with no band less than 5.5/ 6.0

Graduate Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma: 6.0/ 6.5 band

Masters degrees: 6.5 band with no band less than 6.0